MILAN – The Zwilling Enfinigy has been awarded the Specialty Coffee Association (SCA) Certified Home Brewer mark. In a crowded and competitive market, the SCA Certified Home Brewer mark helps consumers find and choose the best coffee makers, backed by the science and experience of the Specialty Coffee Association.
Certified Home Brewers are thoroughly tested in the laboratory and must meet the SCA’s quality standards for brewing specialty coffee at home.
In addition to meeting these standards, the Zwilling Enfinigy Drip Coffee Maker features:
- SCA-certified gold standard coffee by the carafe
- Unique Stainless-Steel Boiler: highly corrosion resistant and won’t alter the taste of brew water, as compared to copper and aluminum boilers
- Generous 12-cup capacity glass carafe
- Wide stainless-steel showerhead for even coffee ground moistening, a key first step in the blooming process to extract maximum flavor from coffee grounds
- Blooming function – releases carbon dioxide from coffee grounds before brewing begins for a smoother, less sour tasting coffee
- Integrated drip circulator for optimal coffee circulation when dripped into pot
- Keep warm function to maintain optimal coffee temperature
- Timer function that lets you set when you want your coffee to start brewing Available in black or silver
Joanna Rosenberg, ZWILLING Chief Marketing Officer, said: “From the beginning, we knew we wanted our ENFINIGY coffee collection to be “best in class.” As we began researching the coffee category, we learned that we must strive for SCA certification, so SCA certification was a goal of ours from early-stage product development. We are so happy to have created a brewer that meets this notable achievement.”