Saturday 02 March 2024
  • La Cimbali
  • Triesteexpresso

De’ Longhi buys 40% of Eversys, with an option to buy the remaining 60%

Must read

TME - Cialdy Evo

TREVISO, Italy – The De’ Longhi Group reached an agreement for the acquisition of the 40% of Swiss Group Eversys, with the option to acquire the remaining 60% through a “put & call” mechanism to be exercised by June 30, 2021 (although not earlier than 2 years following the closing date).

This agreement marks the entry of the De’ Longhi Group in the professional espresso coffee machine market, with a focus on the fully automatic models.

DVG De Vecchi

The Eversys Group, founded in 2009 in Switzerland and headquartered in Ardon, is active in the design and integrated production of espresso coffee makers for professional users and had revenues of about 17.3 million swiss francs (CHF) in 2016 (+48% year-on-year).

Dear Reader,
you are not required to purchase anything for certain limited use of Comunicaffe International.
However, if you do not purchase a subscription, your access to our contents will be limited.
For further information about our subscriptions please visit the subscription page.



If you are already subscribed please type here your credentials:


  • Coffee World Summit
  • REPA
  • GAGGIA Precisa

Latest article

  • Franke Mytico
  • Dalla Corte
  • IMF