NEW YORK, US – Questex’s World Tea Conference + Expo released a new white paper that speaks to the tea community, as well as bar and restaurant operators. The white paper – titled “How the Tea and Bar & Restaurant Communities Can Flourish Together” – is a complimentary report that features valuable insights and advice from some of the top experts and leaders from the specialty tea industry.
To download the free white paper, visit https://pages.questexnetwork.com/Tea–Bar-Flourish-Together.html.
About the White Paper
Tim McLucas, Vice President, Bar & Restaurant, Questex, said, “In this new white paper from the World Tea Conference + Expo, we highlight just some of the many ways the tea and bar/restaurant communities can work together – and flourish. If you’re a restaurant or bar operator, you’ll find some inspiring ideas within the pages of this white paper. And if you’re a part of the tea industry, you’ll become more encouraged to collaborate with bars and restaurants, as you hear from our industry experts.”
McLucas added, “Once you’ve finished reading this white paper, we invite you to attend the World Tea Conference + Expo and Nightclub & Bar Show, June 28-30 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, where some of the themes in the white paper will be explored, among many other key topics related to the business of tea.”
Topics and experts in the white paper include:
- “The Modern Tea Experience for Bars & Restaurants” by Lisa Boalt Richardson, World Tea Academy
- “Tea: An Overlooked Menu Item” by Chris Chantler, Vail Mountain Coffee & Tea Co.
- “7 Ways Specialty Tea and Infused Tisanes Can Benefit Restaurants & Bars” by Babette Donaldson, T Ching and International Tea Sippers Society
- “A Message to the Tea Industry: Make Tea Cocktails from the Bitterness of COVID-19” by Jeni Dodd, Jeni Dodd Tea
- “Q&A with Josh Molina, Founder and CEO of Makers & Finders in Las Vegas” by Aaron Kiel, World Tea News
- “Tea Cocktails, Tea on the Menu – Get Inspired” by Erin Flynn Jay for Bar & Restaurant
- “Steeping Tea: How the Tea and Restaurant/Bar Communities Can Create Incredible Synergy” by Sharyn Johnston, Australian Tea Masters Association Pty Ltd.
- “Tea Can Be a Headlining Item in the Best Restaurants and Bars Around the World” by Lisa McDonald, TeaHaus and Eat More Tea
- “Introducing the Expansive World of Tea to the Bar & Restaurant Channel” by Aaron Kiel, World Tea News
Learn More at the World Tea Conference + Expo
The upcoming World Tea Conference + Expo will attract leading tea companies and professionals from around the globe, in addition to: tearooms and coffeehouses, retailers, restaurants/bars and chefs, foodservice companies, hotels, convenience stores, distributors, online businesses, private label brands, and manufacturers and beverage developers, among others interested in building their business through tea.
World Tea Conference + Expo will be co-located with Nightclub & Bar Show, North America’s premier conference and expo for the bar and restaurant industry, and all World Tea attendees will receive access to the co-located Nightclub & Bar Show. The strategic co-location – which makes this the largest gathering of the beverage industry – will create exciting new opportunities to connect buyers and sellers of tea and tea related products with the bar and restaurant industry.
Additional event highlights include: a tea bar, tea-infused culinary demonstrations to showcase the versatility of tea, workshops, and an evening reception and networking opportunities.
Registration and Details
Registration for World Tea Conference + Expo, along with the conference agenda, is available at WorldTeaExpo.com. Stay connected with World Tea Conference + Expo on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
About World Tea Conference + Expo
World Tea Conference + Expo is North America’s cannot miss gathering of the specialty tea industry and is focused 100% on specialty teas and related products. Blending fresh ideas, the latest trends and new distribution channels with focused buying, selling, networking and education, World Tea Conference + Expo is your chance to capitalize on this growing category to the fullest. As the hub of the North American specialty tea market, World Tea Conference + Expo serves the $8 billion US tea industry, expected to grow an additional $11 billion. Visit WorldTeaExpo.com.
About Nightclub & Bar Show
Nightclub & Bar Show is the go-to resource for the bar and restaurant industry. Mirroring the fast-paced, trend-setting nature of the hospitality industry, Nightclub & Bar has been providing the specific tools that bar and restaurant owners, operators and managers need to grow their businesses, compete, and succeed in this hyper-competitive and dynamic industry. Nightclub & Bar Show is part of the Bar & Restaurant Group, a division of the Questex Hospitality Group which also produces VIBE Conference, Nightclub & Bar Awards, and daily content on BarandRestaurant.com.