MILAN – The 2019 SCA Board of Directors elections are open until Saturday, November 30, 2019. SCA members will receive their ballot via email from firstname.lastname@example.org, so please be sure to add the email address to your contacts.
The slate of candidates on the ballot for the 2019 SCA Board of Directors election are:
- Burak Alici, CEO, QVIDTVM Inc
- Konstantinos Konstantinopoulos, CEO, Coffee Island
- Paul Macek, Vice President, Programs, World Cocoa Foundation
- David Piza, Director of National Accounts, S&D Coffee
- Sarina Prabasi, Co-Founder Buunni Coffee and Author, “The Coffeehouse Resistance”
- Doreen Zankowski, Partner, Duane Morris LLP and Co-Owner/Operator of Kope Kabana
- Cosimo Libardo, Group CEO of Carimali Holding (Carimali SpA, Carimali Catering, Elektra, Slingshot Europe)
The initial slate of six candidates was vetted by the Nominating Committee of the SCA Board, and are joined by additional petition candidate Cosimo Libardo.
The Board will announce the results of the elections on December 10.
Learn more about the slate of candidates here, and visit the SCA Elections page to learn more about the elections process.