BELLINGHAM, Wash., US – Tony’s Coffee, named 2021 Roaster of the Year by Roast Magazine, just made it easier to enjoy a single cup of delicious coffee. Introducing Tony’s Coffee Brew Bags – single-serve, nitrogen-flushed, ready to brew certified organic and fair coffee. Simply add hot water and steep for 4-6 minutes.
“Customers increasingly want coffee that is both sustainable and convenient, without sacrificing flavor,” states David Yake, a certified Arabica Q Grader and Tony’s Coffee Director of Sales and Sustainability.
Yake continues, “While I love tinkering with different brewing gear, I also appreciate an easy, satisfying cup of coffee while camping or on a road trip. People will love the simplicity of our Brew Bags, plus they are eco-friendly.”
As far as wholesale growth is concerned, “PCC Community Markets and Whole Foods will be on-boarding our Brew Bags this summer, and we’ve already received interest from a number of high-end hotel chains, who are seeking simple, sanitary, high-quality coffee options for in-room service,” says Yake.
About Tony’s Coffee Brew Bags
- Each box contains five single-serve, ready-to-brew bags
- Available with two certified organic and fair trade coffees: 50th Anniversary Blend (citrusy, light-medium roast) and Upland (chocolatey, medium roast)
- Nitrogen-flushed ground coffee individually sealed for freshness
- 15 gram portion makes 8-oz cup of full-bodied coffee
- Sustainably packaged in compostable pouch and 100% recycled box
- Easy to Make: Steep for 4-6 minutes in hot water