MILAN – The COVID-19 pandemic has brought unprecedented challenges to the world. In order to kick-start the post-pandemic economy and play a vital role in boosting trade and innovations during the economic recovery process, Taiwan Int’l Tea, Coffee, Wine & Food Industry Show, Online Expo will be launched from 19 to 22 November 2021.
Taiwan Int’l Tea, Coffee, Wine & Food Industry Show, Online Expo will be an effective platform for exhibitors to join the international business arena and engage with prospects from Asia and the world beyond geographical boundaries.
At the same time, the show will bring a series of online keynote speeches and seminars, for sharing industry insights and up-to-date products to online attendees.
Benefits of attending online exhibition:
- World Connection, Larger Attendance: Decision-makers and industry leaders from all over the world can visit your booth without borders and time zones restrictions.
- Raise Brand Awareness: Showcase your latest products and services with text, pictures and videos on the online booth to increase visibility.
- Generate Qualified Leads: All editing and customer dialogues can be managed and tracked in the online booth.
- Real-time Communication with Buyers: Instantly answer buyers’ requests and exchange information through one-to-one live chat and video meetings.
- Longer Duration and Exposure: Open 24 hours a day during the show. Exhibitor’s information will be uploaded to our official website after the show ends.
- Safe and Environmental Protection: In the pandemic era, it is the safest way to bring all industry players together.
For more information on the Taiwan Int’l Coffee Show: https://bit.ly/3BNF0mN