SCARPERIA E SAN PIERO, Florence, Italy – La Marzocco Home airs its 5th episode of Coffee Encounters – a show revolving around coffee, food, lifestyle, the company’s history, together with live demos, and much more. This new format is presented in collaboration with Accademia del caffè espresso and published once a month on the La Marzocco Home Youtube.
During the 5th episode the audience can discover more about the history of the Gs3 and what’s inside it – and on “who really invented the flat white”.
Marketing managers from New Zealand and Australia will be discussing this and much more.
The agenda will cover the following:
- History of the Gs3 / Silvia Bartoloni, community coordinator at Accademia del caffè espresso
- What’s inside the Gs3 / Andrea Simonelli, after sales manager at La Marzocco
- La Marzocco territory: handmade pasta from Tuscany / Niccolò Carmagnini , social media manager at Lunica and Benedetta Carcasci, Food Experience Ambassador at Accademia del caffè espresso
- Who really invented the flat white? – a chat about Aussie & Kiwi coffee culture / Jets Anita Langlands, marketing manager at La Marzocco Australia and Josie Parden, marketing manager at La Marzocco New Zealand
- Pressure profiling on the Gs3 mp/ Erik Martin, community coordinator at La Marzocco Australia
- Alternative brewing methods: the Aeropress / Nora Smahelova, Coffee Education Leader at Accademia del caffè espresso
- The literary corner/ Massimo Battaglia, Research Coffee Leader at Accademia del caffè espresso
The new episode of Coffee Encounters is available at this link.
Video: Fabio Tartaglia / IG: fabio_tartaglia_director
Illustrations: Penny Danika / IG pennika__