BENTON HARBOR, Mich., USA – Today, KitchenAid is transforming the cordless small appliance market with the launch of the KitchenAid Go Cordless System. The new system is made up of six innovative cordless small appliances including the KitchenAid Go Cordless Hand Mixer, Hand Blender, Food Chopper, Personal Blender, Coffee Grinder and Kitchen Vacuum.
To further eliminate clutter from cords in the kitchen, every tool in the KitchenAid Go Cordless System is powered by one removable, rechargeable battery for cord-free, powerful making.
“The great thing about KitchenAid Go™ is that it caters to all lifestyles as it unlocks the freedom to make wherever, whatever and however Makers choose,” said Chad Ries, global brand director for KitchenAid small appliances at Whirlpool Corporation.
“Since one removable battery powers all KitchenAid Go™ appliances, KitchenAid Go™ is the key to clutter-free countertops and easy meal-making.”
Kitchenaid Go Cordless Coffee Grinder (Kbgr111) — Msrp $129.99
- One-Touch Control grinds whole coffee beans quickly and easily
- Powerful Stainless Steel Blade can grind up to 12 cups of coffee at a time
- Included lid allows for easy storage of ground coffee beans
- Grind peppercorns and other dry spices with the spice grinding bowl sold separately
- 12-Volt MAX battery* and USB-C charging cable included
Kitchenaid Go Cordless Hand Blender (Khbrv71) — Msrp $129.99
- Dishwasher-safe removable pan guard to help protect your cookware
- Dishwasher-safe removable 7-inch Blending Arm with a 4-point Stainless Steel blade designed to efficiently blend ingredients for smoothies, milk shakes, soups, and so much more
- Variable speed trigger switch allowing for greater flexibility and control
- Ergonomically designed safety switch gives you single-handed operation
- Dishwasher-safe 3-Cup BPA-Free Blending Jar with Lid to simplify individual blending and serving
- 12-Volt MAX battery and USB-C charging cable included