MILAN – Jura Australia is introducing the new Ena 8 fully automatic coffee machine to the Australian market in March 2019. Available in three beautiful colour styles – Metro Black, Nordic White and Sunset Red – and one in Massive Aluminium, the compact, one-cup design is smaller in size than most other existing Jura machines and fits neatly in any size space.
The different colours are inspired by various environmental climates, which allow people to choose a sophisticated design to match both their lifestyle and kitchen palette.
1. Metropolitan Black – Inspired by the hustle and bustle of city life with vibrant cafes, boutiques and bright neon lights illuminating the dark night sky. Think artificial office lights, or sleek white kitchens in contrast with the metropolitan black Ena 8.
2. Nordic White – Think purity and clarity in the snow swept mountains. Take a step away from the world of colour and explore the vast land beyond with the Nordic White Ena 8.
3. Sunset Red – With clay roof tiles and the warm light of the evening sun beaming through the window, experience the red earth through the sunset red Ena 8.
4. Massive Aluminium – Combines traditional craftmanship with state-of-the-art product technology to create the world’s first coffee machine housing from solid aluminium.
New Jura Ena 8 features include:
- Small – Only 27.1 cm wide, 32.3 cm high and 44.5 cm deep – this one-cup machine will comfortably fit anywhere.
- Stunning – A cylindrical shaped water tank inspired by premium crystal carafes; a key highlight of the design.
- Simple – Easy to use 2.8” TFT display and clearly defined operating panels
- Automatic filter type detection – RFID technology detects whether the new CLARIS Smart mini (30L capacity) or CLARIS Smart (50L capacity) is being used and adapts settings automatically.
- Freshly ground, not capsuled – Freshly extracted every time from coffee beans. The Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.®) optimises the aroma of a short ristretto or espresso.
- Fine foam technology – Creates airy, feather-light milk foam.
- 10 specialties at the touch of a button – Providing the perfect cup every time.
- Solid 3mm thick aluminum housing in the Massive Aluminium ENA 8 – the world’s first coffee machine housing from solid aluminium. The aluminum panels add1.9kg to the overall weight of the machine.