MUMBAI, India – 7th World Tea & Coffee Expo 2019, annually at Mumbai, India’s only International Trade Fair focused on the Tea, Coffee & Allied Sectors shall be held from Thu 21 – Sat 23 Nov 2019 at Bombay Exhibition Centre, Goregaon East, Mumbai India.
The World Tea & Coffee Expo Mumbai INDIA or WTCE was launched in 2013 to offer an organized B2B avenue for all industry stakeholders to come together under a single roof for networking, business expansion and ideas exchange. Cutting through a plethora of food & food processing shows and focusing purely on Tea, Coffee & related sectors, WTCE offers a convenient platform for companies to enhance their foothold in existing markets or seek business associates and buyers to enter newer markets. WTCE offers huge potential for institutional/bulk orders, joint ventures, marketing alliances, appointing Distributors, franchising and overall branding.
Bombay Exhibition Centre, NESCO Complex, Western Express Highway, Opposite Mahananda Dairy, Goregaon East, Mumbai – 400063. Venue Advantage: The commercial capital of India attracts exhibitors & serious Visitors from across the length and breadth of India as well as from abroad and has been host to this unique event since inception.
2019 Edition Show Highlights
* 7th WORLD TEA & COFFEE EXPO® 2019, India’s ONLY International Trade Fair focused on the Tea, Coffee & Allied Sectors at Bombay Exhibition Centre, Goregaon East, Mumbai INDIA will witness about 90+ Exhibitors from 8 countries and a trade visitor base of 4000+ industry professionals from across India & Abroad
* Only annual opportunity to have one-on-one interaction with serious market players & understand changing consumer patterns
* The event provides a powerful, focused platform to meet potential clients/decision-makers and establish valuable alliances
* High Level 2-day Conference by Industry leaders, academicians and government policy makers
* B2B match-making
* Workshops & Championships by Industry Stalwarts
Previous Show results:
* 2018 edition had 70+ Exhibitors and was visited by 3750 buyers (about 130 International buyers).
State Government of Maharashtra (for 2018), Sri Lanka Tea Board, Tea Board of India, Global Tea Coffee Association, North East Tea Association, National Tea & Coffee Development Board Of Nepal, SME Chamber of India, Bombay Tea Traders Association, Federation of Indian Tea Traders Association, Confederation of Indian Small Tea Growers Association, Darjeeling Tea Association, Specialty of Coffee Association of Europe, Tea Association of USA, ADEMATHE Tea Association of Italy, African Fine Coffees Association.
Registration and Admission
The show is not open to general public. This is a trade event and only industry professionals will be allowed. No one under 18 permitted. No retail sale.
Tea & Coffee Manufacturers & Brands, Machinery, Packaging and Technology companies.
Tea & Coffee Distributors, Retailers & Wholesalers, Hoteliers / Institutional Caterers.