LOS ANGELES, CA, U.S. – The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf has launched its fall seasonal menu with new and returning beverages and baked goods. The seasonal menu additions include an all-new, limited-edition Maple Latte and Maple Rooibos Tea Latte. Additionally, the company announced the early return of the holiday favorite, the Winter Dream Tea Latte, which previously was only available during the winter months.
The Maple Latte and Maple Rooibos Tea Latte are available to guests now through October 31.
- Maple Latte & Ice Blended® drink: The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf’s signature espresso, lightly sweetened with maple sauce to create a cozy treat, perfect for cooler autumn days
- Maple Rooibos Tea Latte: Rooibos herbal tea sweetened with a touch of maple sauce and sprinkled with maple-flavored topping to create a soothing blend of earthy and sweet aromas
Guests can also enjoy The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf’s classic seasonal favorites like the Pumpkin Latte and the Winter Dream Tea Latte now through the end of the holiday season.
- Pumpkin Latte & Ice Blended® drink: A fall classic made with a creamy blend of rich pumpkin flavor and a delicate combination of nutmeg and cinnamon, topped off with a sprinkle of pumpkin spiced sugar crystals to complete this sweet treat
- Pumpkin Cold Brew Latte: The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf’s smooth, signature Cold Brew mixed with delicious pumpkin flavor and an added hint of vanilla bean for the ultimate fall pick-me-up
- Pumpkin Spiced Chai Tea Latte & Ice Blended® drink: A blend of spicy chai tea and creamy pumpkin flavors, topped with pumpkin spiced sugar crystals to get your caffeine and sweet tooth fix
- Winter Dream Tea® Latte: A heartwarming traditional drink blend of black tea, rooibos, sweet spices and vanilla – perfect for guests who want a little bit of sugar and spice in their life
The new menu additions include a selection of baked goods that incorporate the long-awaited flavors of fall.
- Pumpkin Chocolate Muffin: A moist and lightly spiced pumpkin muffin packed with rich chocolate chips makes for a mouthwatering bite
- Krispy Kreme Pumpkin Donut: An old-fashioned donut dipped in pumpkin spice and classic glaze that will make all winter woes melt away
- Maple Pecan Scone: A buttery scone filled with chopped pecans and drizzled with maple icing. The perfect sweet treat for a crisp, fall morning
- Mini Chocolate Hazelnut Croissant: A flakey, golden croissant filled and drizzled with chocolate hazelnut, that makes for a decadent, yet balanced, bite
- Vegan Banana Walnut Loaf: Moist vegan banana bread infused with crunchy walnuts because who doesn’t love a warm piece of banana bread on a cool morning
- Maple Vanilla Cake Pop: Crumbled cake, mixed with maple frosting, dipped in maple icing and garnished with fall leaves, resulting in a small treat with big flavors
“We are excited to offer our guests a special curated menu of fall-inspired beverages and treats filled with the rich bold flavors of the season,” said Nurit Raich, senior director of product innovation, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. “The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf’s sweet and spicy new menu items are the perfect way to get into the fall spirit.”