TORONTO, Canada – Starbucks and Nestlé are introducing to the Canadian market two new non-dairy additions to its lineup of already popular Starbucks Coffee Enhancers, which provide a delicious, rich and smooth textured taste to your coffee at home, inspired by a range of best-loved Starbucks® beverages. The two new flavours – Caramel Macchiato and Hazelnut Latte – are the first dairy-free flavours available in the range. Made with a blend of almond and oat, they can now be found in the refrigerated aisle of major grocery stores across Canada (828 ml, MSRP $7.99).
The development and introduction of the new non-dairy flavours of Starbucks® Coffee Enhancers answers the demand for a plant-based alternative among the more than 28% of Canadians who turn to a liquid coffee enhancer to level up their daily cup.1
“Last year, Starbucks Coffee at Home introduced Canada to its core range of Coffee Enhancers. The overwhelming success led to numerous inquiries on our social channels requesting a dairy-free alternative, and we are now excited to deliver this product to consumers,” says Eryn Pasut, Marketing Director of Beverages at Nestlé Canada.
“The two new non-dairy additions to the Starbucks Coffee Enhancers lineup provide the opportunity for more Canadians to become a barista in their own kitchen with the comfort in knowing that they can choose a product to complement their diet and lifestyle.”
The new non-dairy additions to the Starbucks® Coffee Enhancer range include:
- New Starbucks Non-Dairy Caramel Macchiato: This sweet selection contains a blend of almond and oat with layers of sweet, buttery caramel and hints of vanilla flavour. Top with chocolate flakes or a caramel drizzle for a sublime Starbucks café experience at home.
- New Starbucks Non-Dairy Hazelnut Latte: Another non-dairy pick, this coffee enhancer combines a blend of oat and almond with the rich flavour of hazelnuts for a nutty, tasty treat. Dial up the flavour by stirring it into your favourite dark roast coffee for a well-deserved break in your busy day.
In addition to the new flavours, Canadians can still enjoy one of the following original and popular flavours of Starbucks Coffee Enhancers, made with real Canadian dairy.
- Starbucks Caramel Macchiato: Canadians can now get the classic and much-loved taste of Starbucks® Caramel Macchiato in dairy and dairy-free options to sweeten up their cup of java.
- Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce: This flavoured Coffee Enhancer was carefully crafted to elevate every cup with rich, sweet, and smooth cinnamon streusel flavours, so you can always look forward to enjoying a morning, afternoon or evening treat.
- Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha: Inspired by Starbucks classic and delicious White Chocolate Mocha, this flavoured coffee enhancer was carefully crafted to enhance every cup with the rich, sweet, and smooth flavours of white chocolate. Simply shake well before use to elevate your cup of coffee.
Starbucks Coffee Enhancers are proudly prepared in Canada. From product development to raw ingredients and packaging sourcing, Starbucks Coffee Enhancers are produced locally from end to end by Nestlé. Manufacturing in Canada helps reduce CO2 emissions that result from longer transportation distances and ensures recipes are locally optimized for the “ultimate Café experience at home.”