TORONTO, Canada – SPOT COFFEE (CANADA) LTD. is pleased to announce the official opening of its new Express cafe in Waterfront Village, Buffalo, on Wednesday, July 26, 2017. The official opening will be preceded by a soft opening a day earlier.
The franchisee in this instance, Cedarland Foods LLC (“Cedarland Foods”), and SPoT Coffee, are very pleased with the design and high quality of the new SPoT Express and are looking forward for the commencement of its operation next week.
The SPoT Express cafe in Waterfront Village is located at 50 Lakefront Blvd., Buffalo, N.Y.
The principals of Cederland Foods are Dr. Fadi Dagher, president, and his son, Kevin Dagher, vice-president. Dr. Dagher is a transplant surgeon and also the principal of Cedarland Development Group, a multifaceted real estate company founded in Buffalo, N.Y., in 2015. For more information on Waterfront Village, please refer to our news release of April 18, 2017.
The Company wishes to provide hereunder an update of its corporate and franchise operations:
- The Company now owns and operates six (6) SPoT Cafes in Buffalo, Rochester, Saratoga Springs and Glens Falls, N.Y.;
- The Company has now five (5) operating SPoT Cafes under franchise agreements in Williamsville, North Buffalo, Orchard Park, Hamburg and Kenmore, N.Y.;
- The Company has now a total of five (5) SPoT Express Cafes operating under license agreements in Buffalo, N.Y.;
- SPoT Coffee now has one (1) operating SPoT Express Cafe under franchise agreement in Waterfront Village, Buffalo, N.Y.
- SPoT Coffee has entered into a multi-unit franchise agreement with Parisco Cafes, LLC to develop and operate five (5) SPoT Full Cafes in the West Hartford, Connecticut and Saratoga Springs, N.Y. corridor starting with the first cafe now under development in Blue Back Square, West Hartford, Connecticut;
- The Company has entered into a deposit franchise agreement with one franchisee to develop a SPoT Full Cafe in the town of Amherst, N.Y.; and
- The Company has entered into deposit and franchise agreements to develop two (2) SPoT Express Cafes in Buffalo, N.Y.
Accordingly, this year, the Company will have a total of twenty-five (25) mix of corporate-owned, licensed and franchise Full and Express cafes in New York State and Connecticut.