MILAN – Santos launches the Coffee Grinder #01 Bar – Barista Edition. This special edition dedicated to baristas is based on the traditional coffee grinder from 1954. A unique design and high quality features for a premium coffee.
This barista edition was part of the innovations presented during the Host show in Milan. It was also the partner of SCA France and the Coffee Roasters Guild Camp.
The #01 BAR can grind small amount of coffee thanks to its 1 kg (2.2 lbs) hopper, ideal for specialty coffee.
It offers a precise micrometric setting for all types of filtrations: espresso, filter, French press …
The key features of the #01 BAR:
- Exclusive Santos ø 63,5 mm grinding discs: Santos manufactures its own grinding discs since 1954 to ensure a high quality grinding
- Direct dispensing of coffee and exclusive system avoiding retention
- Ergonomic coffee grinder spout allowing cups hanging
- Micrometric adjustment – Precise micrometric scale to adjust the grinding size
- Horizontal feeding screw
- Pulse button
- Powerful: commercial reliable induction motor
Santos manufactures high quality coffee grinders since 1954, as well as its own grinding discs for a perfect grinding.
- The quietest coffee grinders on the market
- A high quality unimodal grinding
- Constant portion dispensed
- Heat dissipation: No “burnt coffee” effect while grinding
- Anti-static system
- Robustness and high quality of the materials
For more information: www.santos.fr/en/