CORONA, Calif., US – AVT, Inc , a leader in automated retailing systems, self-service stores and kiosks, has announced that their innovative new 360 Marley Coffee Automated Kiosk has been placed in the famed Westwood Pavilion in Los Angeles.
The system gives customers a gourmet coffee experience, without the wait or high cost.
The 360 features 15 varieties of freshly ground and brewed gourmet coffee, espresso, mocha and cappuccino; and a state-of-the-art touch screen that both attracts and delights customers. The kiosk is located in a prime area between Nordstrom and the Landmark Theater.
The new Marley 360 system has been getting rave reviews from customers and is performing above expectations.
The Marley Coffee Automated Stores are manufactured and marketed by AVT under an exclusive arrangement with Jammin Java. Other highlights of AVT’s Marley Coffee Automated Stores include:
- AVT has begun shipping systems to colleges and universities throughout the United States, including the Student Bookstore at South Carolina University. These units are part of a lucrative deal with Neebo, the owners of one of the largest and most prestigious collections of college bookstores in the country, with over 200 locations.
- Three new distributorships have been established in prime markets across the nation.
- A next generation Marley Micro Store was delivered, which for the first time will sell assorted products from the House of Marley, as well as a variety of gourmet coffee drinks.
- Marley Coffee Automated Stores are now in prestigious locations including General Growth properties, Simon Properties, and Rouse Properties. These partnerships will continue to fuel the rapid growth of Marley systems into malls and other high traffic properties throughout the U.S.
- AVT’s new Gen2 System features a unique online portal that allows business partners to always be connected to their unit to oversee sales, inventory, customer awareness, and pricing.
- AVT’s exclusive Advertising and Media Network is poised to generate a healthy passive income for our partners throughout the nation, with an advertising revenue sharing program that gives partners a whopping 20% of the national ad campaigns that are secured by AVT.
“We are growing at a pace that is genuinely thrilling,” said Joe Menichiello, Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Marley Coffee Stores. “With a superior product and convenient locations, we believe that we can become the Redbox of the Coffee World, and literally redefine how coffee is purchased and enjoyed in America.”
To see a video of the Marley Coffee Gen2 System, go to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7njReHvi_ts