PARSIPPANY, N.J., USA – Nutella is introducing collectable “Breakfast Across America” jars to give consumers a taste of signature breakfasts enjoyed in different regions throughout the country. The collection features 16 landmark locations such as Lake Tahoe, Napa Valley, Niagara Falls, along with corresponding breakfast recipes to transport consumers with each bite.
The limited-edition line is currently available for purchase nationwide in 13oz and 26.5oz jars, with SRPs of $4.29 and $7.99, respectively.
“Nutella is all about breakfast and we hope these regional recipes inspire families to create new special breakfast memories this summer,” shares Endri Shtylla, Marketing Director, Nutella® at Ferrero U.S.A. “Whether you want to make a Beignet inspired by New Orleans or Blueberry Pancakes from Portland, “Breakfast Across America” has something for everyone to enjoy.”
The 16 locations and breakfasts represented by the jars include:
- Kenai Fjords, AK: Lingonberry Muffins + Nutella
- San Francisco, CA: Sourdough Toast + Nutella
- Portland, ME: Blueberry Pancakes + Nutella
- New Orleans, LA: Beignets + Nutella
- Mackinac Island, MI: Pannakakku Pancakes + Nutella
- Miami Beach, FL: Breakfast Tostada + Nutella
- Kauai, HI: Hawaiian Sweet Bread + Nutella
- Pikes Peak, CO: Breakfast Burrito + Nutella
- New York City, NY: Bagels + Nutella
- Napa Valley, CA: Acai Bowl + Nutella
- Glacier Park, MT: Fry Bread + Nutella
- Chicago, IL: Breakfast Pizza + Nutella
- Lake Tahoe, NV: Sheepherder Bread + Nutella
- Crater Lake, OR: Dutch Baby Pancakes + Nutella
- Santa Fe, NM: Empanadas + Nutella
- Niagara Falls, NY: English Muffins + Nutella
To learn more about the “Breakfast Across America” jars and for recipes, visit Nutella.com.