TORONTO, Canada – Nespresso Canada is pleased to announce the official opening of its new boutique-style store in Toronto’s Union Station at the heart of Canada’s capital for industry, trade and commerce. With its opening today, the Union Station boutique breaks ground as the first Nespresso store located in a Canadian train station.
The Union Station boutique will offer Nespresso customers across the Toronto region an enhanced and innovative retail experience leveraging the landmark that is Union Station: Canada’s busiest multi-model transit hub connecting more than 300,000 people to their destinations every day.
One of 36 boutique-style stores across Canada, the Union Station boutique will be the first Nespresso store in North America based on a new concept designed to meet shoppers’ evolving needs by offering immersive, localized and personalized experiences – all while exploring the artistry behind some of the world’s finest coffees.
“The opening of our Union Station boutique highlights Nespresso Canada’s ongoing commitment to enhancing the customer experience while positioning us as a true leader in the retail industry,” said Carlos Oyanguren, President, Nespresso Canada. “More than ever, consumers are craving shopping experiences that are seamless, marked by human connection and interactions with experts. I’m confident that our Union Station boutique will meet Toronto-area consumers desire for both convenience and choice.”
Union Station Boutique Features
- Elevated services in the Atelier Section, including Ripples Machines and a Laser Engraver Machine.
- A Recycling Corner where club members are invited to drop off their used capsules.
- Self-selection options and product pick-ups making the shopping experience more seamless.
- Enhanced store colour palette to resonate with the codes of nature and evoke an atmosphere of warmth.
- Coffee order pick-up service for consumers with no additional charge.
More about the new Nespresso boutique concept
Placing a greater emphasis on the experience, Nespresso has defined five customer-focused arts that will be reflected at the new boutique:
1. Art of Design: An ambition to spark feelings and evoke emotions through beautiful aesthetics, materials and design.
2. Art of Coffee Savoir-Faire: From tasting rituals and coffee masterclasses to in-depth knowledge about the roasting and grinding of coffee beans, Nespresso enables customer discovery of coffee aromas and origins.
3. Art of Sharing and Caring: Using storytelling to bring customers closer to Nespresso through a shared passion for coffee. Through events, masterclasses and collaborations, the concept enables providing a truly localized experience bringing those who love coffee and the Nespresso community together.
4. Art of Circularity: Showing visitors how Nespresso recycles its used aluminum capsules, upcycles and takes actions to preserve our planet’s resources through interactive dashboards and a dedicated Recycling Corner in the boutique, where customers can return their used capsules.
5. Art of Hospitality: Focusing on the commitment to excellent customer service and an experience in line with its hospitality heritage, Nespresso ensures that its spaces and people provide an inviting, warm atmosphere to enjoy coffee. The concept offers exclusive services such as gift wrapping, product engraving and personalization.