HAWTHORN EAST VIC, Australia – In light of the majority of Australians now working from home, and the temporary closure of your local café, Jura Australia are sharing their online solutions to ensure iso workers can survive at home with café quality coffee. In addition, they are also launching a #JURAathome campaign to encourage JURA owners to share their at-home café set-up, in a bid to stay connected to each other.
George Liakatos, Managing Director of Jura Australia says, “We’re all adapting to new ways of working, and living in general and at our head office, we’re no different. Our showroom may have closed temporarily, however, we are lucky to have had our JURALIVE studio up and running for the past two years, so it’s business as usual but in a virtual way.”
Jura Australia shares their advice for setting up the ultimate café in your home:
- It’s time to get serious about your coffee consumption at home and decide to upgrade to a fully automatic, fresh bean-to-cup coffee machine.
- Shop online and use services like our JURALIVE platform – a one way, live video streamed directly to you in the comfort of your own home. This will provide the opportunity to virtually trial different machines with a JURA specialist and select the right one for your lifestyle.
- Buy everything you need from maintenance products, coffee beans and accessories at JURA’s online webshop and have it delivered to your door.
- Once the machine is on your benchtop, you can simply call back into JURALIVE and speak to a JURA specialist to guide you through the optimal programming settings.
- Enjoy endless cups of freshly ground, not capsuled coffee without even leaving the house!
The #JURAathome campaign will kick-off on 1st April and run until the end of the month. All JURA owners are encouraged to share their at-home café set-up buy uploading a photo on Instagram or Facebook with the hashtag #JURAathome.
The most creative set-up will win a JURA Care Package valued at $200 filled with coffee, maintenance products and crockery to enjoy their coffee at home.