The International Hub for Coffee Research and Innovation is crossing the finish line on its first year. To celebrate this anniversary, the Coffee Hub will organize the first of a series of international conventions titled “The Quality of Coffee: a never ending research”.
The conference will be in Camerino (Italy) at the university on Thursday 30 November and Friday 1 December 2017.
The conference aims to bring together the most qualified researchers and industry experts to advance the knowledge about coffee.
During the two days participants have the opportunity to listen the interesting lectures by the following plenary speakers:
- Prof. Carlo Bicchi, Pharmaceutical Science&Technology Dept., Torino University, Italy
- Dr. Luciano Navarini, Head of Research & Scientific Coordination, illycaffè, Trieste, Italy
- Dr. Gloria Pellegrino, Scientific Research Manager, Lavazza SpA, Torino, Italy
- Prof. Peter Schieberle, Department of Chemistry, Technical University of Munich, Germany
- Prof. Chahan Yeretzian, School of Life Sciences and Facility Management, Zurich University of Applied Sciences (ZHAW), Switzerland
To participate, you have to sign up using this form . More info about registration fee and accomodation are available in the website.
The conference is the first major international event organized by the International hub for coffee research and innovation, set up just a year ago by Simonelli Group and the University of Camerino with the aim of supporting the entire world coffee chain in the opera ‘ raising the professionalism and quality of the product.
For more information please contact: email@example.com.