COLOGNE, Germany – Like all international trade fairs, Anuga will also play a decisive role in the post-corona era in showing the industries involved the solutions and trends for a successful future. Production, logistics, sales and communications will increasingly change.
Connecting stakeholders, reactivating commercial relationships and establishing new business will become more important than ever before. Trade fairs will play a special role here, because they are an important element for the economic growth of companies.
Hence, Anuga is today already working on suitable formats to encounter these challenges. In times like these the aim is to offer all of the market participants new solutions at an early stage, which present a chance for fast economic recovery and lay the foundation for the further future success of the industry.
An important pillar of Koelnmesse here is its global network of trade fairs in the Food & FoodTec section. This offers unique access to the entire international food industry, among others to growth markets like Brazil, Colombia, China, Thailand or the United Arab Emirates.
Comprising of around 19,000 exhibitors and nearly 600,000 visitors in total, the network has achieved a size that is unique within the industry worldwide. The events planned in Asia in the autumn already will provide new opportunities to activate one’s own business.
Tapping into the potential of the network, Anuga offers its exhibitors and trade visitors additional support via numerous communication channels in order to keep up-to-date and reach one’s own customers in these times of cancelled trade fairs
“In this way, we would like to support the food industry in staying in contact with its customers, in sharing know-how and above all in networking more strongly with each other. For all of our trade fairs in the Food & FoodTec section, we are currently engaging in an active and very constructive exchange with our customers. Many of the exhibitors are already looking forward to important events in their segment, because these are essential for them as a means of presenting their products, providing the industry with impulses and pushing their economic growth.
We are thus working flat out on devising new, creative and digital solutions so that our customers continue to dispose of suitable platforms for their business and innovations in times of increased uncertainty. We believe that particularly at present it is all the more important to share best practices in how to deal with the current challenges, because we can only create industry-relevant solutions for the changing demands through mutual exchange. The positive feedback and the high interest of our customers promise a positive outlook for the coming trade fairs and encourage us to continue working at full speed on new formats and improvements for our customers,” explained Anne Schumacher.
Overview of the new exhibition dates in the fields of competence food and food technology (Status as of 7 May 2020):
- Thaifex – Anuga Asia, Bangkok 22.-26.09.2020, www.thaifex-anuga.com/en
- Annapoorna – ANUFOOD India, Mumbai 23.-25.09.2020, www.anufoodindia.com
- Yummex Middle East, Dubai, 03. bis 05.11.2020, https://www.yummex-me.com/
- ISM, Köln, 31.01. bis 03.02.2021, https://www.ism-cologne.com/
- ProSweets Cologne, Köln, 31.01. bis 03.02.2021, https://www.prosweets.com/
- ANUFOOD Brazil, Sao Paolo 02.-04.03.2021, www.anufoodbrazil.com.br/en
- Alimentec, Bogota, 23.-26.03.2021, www.feriaalimentec.com/en
- Wine & Gourmet Japan, Tokyo 14.-16.04.2021, www.wineandgourmetjapan.com
- Anuga, Cologne 09.-.13.10.2021, www.anuga.com
- ANUFOOD China, Shenzhen, TBD, https://bit.ly/3c3KA7G
Focus Food Technology
- ANUTEC – International FoodTec India, Mumbai 23.-25.09.2020, www.anutecindia.com
- Anuga FoodTec, Cologne 23.-26.03.2021, www.anugafoodtec.com
- ProSweets Cologne, Cologne 31.01-03.02.2021, www.prosweets.com
- ProFood Tech, Chicago 13.-15.04.2021, www.profoodtech.com
- WellFood Ingredients Summit, Sao Paolo 14.-15.04.2021, www.wellfoodsummit.com.br/en
- Andina Pack, Bogota 09.-12.11.2021, https://andinapack.com/en
- IIDE – India International Dairy Expo, Mumbai Spring 2021, www.iideindia.com
- Cibus Tec, Parma 25.-28.10.2022, www.cibustec.it/en
For further details see: www.global-competence.net/Global-Competence-in-Food-and-FoodTec/index.php