NEW YORK, U.S. — Salon du Chocolat, the world’s most prestigious chocolate festival created to indulge chocolate and cocoa-lovers everywhere, is coming to New York City this fall. In honor of World Chocolate Day this past weekend, registration is now open to purchase tickets to attend the show on November 16-17 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center. Tickets can be reserved at: http://salonduchocolat19.com/tickets
The experiential event will be a unique and decadent opportunity for chocolate enthusiasts of all ages to enjoy, explore and celebrate one of life’s most attainable luxuries, chocolate. The show will serve as a platform for over 100 brands, leading tastemakers, pastry chefs and master chocolate makers to showcase their newest recipes and offerings, educating consumers and industry leaders alike on chocolate and pastry trends from different countries and cultures.
The weekend-long itinerary of unique activities currently includes:
- The Salon du Chocolat Signature Chocolate Fashion Show: Cocoa Capsule
- A fashion time warp and what’s “haute” in chocolate.
- Live Chocolate Sculptures
- Paying homage to New York City’s robust art culture, artists will transform chocolate into a large-scale installation.
- Chef- and Chocolatier-Led Demonstrations
- Acclaimed pastry chefs and chocolatiers, renowned for their prodigious talent, take the stage to create chocolate-forward recipes.
- Interactive Workshops and Q&A’s with Master Chocolatiers
- Salon du Chocolat NY’s workshops and “ask the experts” sessions will turn you from a foodie into a gourmet.
- Holiday Shopping Pop-Ups
- Shopping for exquisite and unique gifts that will enliven any holiday gathering has never been easier.
- Salon du Chocolat Junior: A Family-Friendly Activity Center with Hands-On Fun!
- A wondrous, interactive experience awaits chocolate lovers of all ages: play, learn, taste and discover the coveted secrets of gourmet chocolate
“We couldn’t think of a better time to unveil Salon du Chocolat New York to the public, we’re thrilled to celebrate World Chocolate Day by opening ticket registration worldwide,” said Hervé Sedky, President, Reed Exhibitions Americas.
“Our exhibitors are gearing up to present an incredible experience that is sure to be one of Salon du Chocolat’s most memorable shows yet.”
For more information on registering for Salon du Chocolat New York, visit www.salonduchocolatny.com