NEW YORK — On Friday, March 30, 2018, ICE Futures U.S. (IFUS) will be closed for Good Friday. ICE Clear US (ICUS) will also be closed; therefore no clearing cycle will be processed.
Please refer to the Good Friday 2018 Trading Schedule below for more information.
Thursday, March 29
- All submission and processing deadlines remain unchanged.
- Final (EOD) settlements for USD will have a value date of Monday, April 2, 2018; foreign currencies will have a value date of Tuesday, April 3, 2018.
- Auto withdrawal requests in USD resulting from March 29, 2018 EOD processing will not be processed.
Good Friday, March 30
- IFUS is closed. No trading will occur.
- ICUS is closed. No clearing cycle will be processed.
2018 Good Friday Trading Schedule
- ICE Futures U.S. will observe the trading schedule below for Good Friday 2018. Changes from regular
- trading hours and daily settlement window times are shown in bold, all times shown in NY time.