HAMBURG, Germany – Small, but powerful – coffee capsules have a big influence. They are exceptionally popular among customers and therefore the coffee capsule market is highly innovative, competitive and dynamic. To keep up with this, make use of the opportunity to join the popular International Virtual Congress on Coffee Capsules hosted by the German Coffee Association on 16. and 17. November 2022 (via Zoom).
The International Virtual Congress on Coffee Capsules
Profound insights and knowledge transfer: 11 exciting and up-to-date speeches address red-hot topics that are currently affecting the industry. The discussed topics will include groundbreaking new innovations, developments and trends, challenges, new sustainability approaches, influence of leaky capsules, legal notices regarding green claims as well as consumer coffee trends and new insights and data of the German coffee consumption.
The online event will offer an update on what’s state of the art and what the future might hold. International and target group specific: the congress is geared to the interests and needs of the participants within the coffee capsule market and therefore held in English.
In order to download the program click here.
Day 1 | 16. November 2022 | 10.00-12.30
- CoffeeB: One of the most groundbreaking coffee innovations since the invention of the coffee capsule with the potential to radically change the coffee market for good? | Dr. Raphael Gugerli, CEO, Delica
- Leaky capsules – influence on oxygen content, oxidation and taste | Christoph Huber, Segment Account Manager, Inficon
- Aluminium capsule market, outlook on new trends & developments | Robin Vanhove, Export Manager, AluSense
- Coffee capsules trends | Giorgio Dini, Marketing Manager Coffee&Culinary, Amcor
- What’s brewing in the coffee industry | Renato Dell’Oro, Key Account Manager Coffee Industry, Cama Group
- Global consumer trends and the impact on coffee | Linda Lichtmeß, Consultant, Euromonitor
Day 2 | 17. November 2022 | 9.30-11.45
- “Is sector collaboration the best way to maximise coffee pod recycling? UK case study – Podback” | Rick Hindley, Executive Director, Podback
- “Bio? Real Bio-Pods? Papercapz- What?” | Michael Prenzel, CEO, Master Caps
- “Green Claims – Current legal situation in Germany and future EU legislation” | Kristina Schulz, Lawyer, Deutscher Kaffeeverband
- “Certifications for compostable materials and complementary end-of-life solutions for sustainable products” | Enrico Miceli, Product Manager Sustainability, Din Certco
- “Update coffee consumption in Germany – Focus capsules” | Holger Preibisch, CEO, Deutscher Kaffeeverband
For more information click here.