SIERRE, Switzerland – Six years on from the Shotmaster’s initial release, Eversys has reimagined a brand new Shotmaster as a complement to their recently launched Enigma range. The new Shotmaster is available in a variety of models in Eversys’ Classic and Super Traditional designs as follows: Shotmaster ct, Shotmaster s, Shotmaster m, Shotmaster m-pro and Shotmaster s-pro, with the difference being relevance, size, productivity, ergonomics as well as automated milk or steam modules.
However the technology, the DNA of Eversys remains a core similarity throughout the range. In-cup quality, consistency, productivity, intuitive haptics and real time connectivity can be found in all of the Shotmasters.
The top of the range is the new Shotmaster s-pro/ST and its twin, the Shotmaster m-pro/ST; they are both capable of producing up to 700 espressos per hour.
The milk module located in the middle of the machine can be configured with various milk calibration options (1.5-Step, Steam wand with Everfoam), alongside four different types of milk.The machine also possesses four bean hoppers and grinders allowing four potential coffee bean choices.
Lastly, the Shotmasters can be operated by two separate baristas at the same time, optimising the use and cost of space.
“The shotmaster/ST is an exciting new product, one that is sure to capture the imagination of leading barista’s. This will enable Eversys to continue its journey of providing global business owners with creative and pragmatic coffee solutions.“ says Kamal Bengougam, Group Commercial Director at Eversys.
The Shotmasters range can be viewed on the company’s website.
About Eversys SA
Eversys is a Swiss manufacturer of coffee equipment specialising in innovative design of Super Traditional coffee machines. Its vision is to bridge the gap between traditional Italian coffee equipment with the electronic intelligence of super automation, ensuring coffee quality in the cup is delivered every time.
Eversys, founded by Jean-Paul In-Albon and Robert Bircher in 2009, is a privately-owned Swiss company. Since June 2017, the stock listed De’Longhi Group entered a strategic partnership with Eversys through acquiring a 40% stake.
In March 2021, De’ Longhi Group has reached an agreement to take over the total control of the group
The Italian company is committed to making Eversys a leader in the market:
- Eversys technology delivers the quality of traditional coffee-making equipment with the speed and intelligence of super automation
- Eversys super-automatic coffee machines allow operators to keep labour and training costs to a minimum while delivering a superior cup of coffee
- Every machine is handcrafted in Sierre, Switzerland. The Swiss-made label stands for high-quality materials, precise manufacturing and the best results and reliability
- Each machine is designed and built in modular format meaning efficient servicing
- Eversys machines are supplied to the out of home market globally, including coffee shops, restaurants, hotels and contract caterers
- Eversys’s unique e’Connect telemetry technology provides real-time machine data to allow operators to manage their business