MINNEAPOLIS, MN, U.S. – Pumpkin drinks are coming back to Caribou Coffee, the Minnesota company announced Wednesday. Beginning today, customers can order the classic pumpkin spice latte, as well as pumpkin-enfused crafted presses, chais, white mochas and nitro coffees.
Each drink uses pumpkin sauce made from real pumpkin puree, the company said.
Here are all the ways to fall into the season at Caribou Coffee…
Pumpkin Paired with Nitro Cold Press
Caribou blend cold press coffee is infused with nitrogen for a creamy, smooth coffee that’s rich in flavor.
- Nitro Pumpkin White Mocha
- Nitro Pumpkin Latte
Fall In Love with Hot Pumpkin Favorites Again!
- Pumpkin White Mocha
- Pumpkin Latte
- Pumpkin Chai
- Pumpkin Crafted Press
Pumpkin BRR… Fection!
- Iced or Blended Pumpkin White Mocha
- Iced Pumpkin Latte
- Iced Pumpkin Chai
- Iced Pumpkin Crafted Press
Fall Food Favorites back by Popular Demand
- Maple Waffle Sandwich – This fan favorite is Caribou’s take on chicken and waffles, made with chicken sausage, gouda and a cage free egg between two maple waffles.
- Pumpkin Bread – Soft tender pumpkin loaf cake topped with pecans and pumpkins seeds. A guest go-to!