SEUL, South Korea – Coffee Expo Seoul 2014, taking place from pril 10th – Sunday April 13th 2014, aims at bringing together the entire coffee and coffee related product industry together under one roof – in the hub of South Korea’s booming coffee business, Seoul.
Coffee Expo Seoul has something to offer for everyone interested or working in the coffee and beverage industry. Attracting more than 30,000 visitors and buyers, and over 100 exhibitors from all over the world upon its launch in 2012, and increasing significantly in size in 2013, Coffee Expo Seoul is a place for coffee lovers to gather and taste, experience, explore, and talk about coffee.
- Premium Coffees & Teas
- Hundreds of varieties of global coffee beans and tea leaves suitable for all types of processing and to suit all tastes, from espressos to exotic blends, an array of light to dark roasts from all over the world.
- Coffee Ingredients
- Milks, creams and related dairy products, sugars, syrups and sweeteners, cocoa and chocolate, chicory, cinnamon and other spices, honeys, spirits, and more. Every ingredient for the perfect cup of coffee!
- Machinery & Equipment
- State-of-the-art coffee machines, equipment and bar accessories, drink dispensers, soda fountains, cups, mugs and glasses, washers, ice makers and crushers, coffee grinders, juice and smoothie blenders and other coffee technology.
- Gourmet Food
- Baked goods, breads, pizzas, cakes, biscuits, creams and ice cream, confectionery, chocolate, sweetened fruits, milk and other dairy products, wines .. the list goes on!
- Franchise & Shop supplies
- Cutlery, tableware, storage, furniture, interior decoration and consultations on store design. Everything you need for acoffee store or franchise.
More than 40,000 visitors filled the aisles of Coffee Expo Seoul 2013 from April 11th to the 14th, as coffee business, buyers and enthusiasts rushed to experience the many coffee-themed exhibits on offer at Coex, Seoul .
150 companies spread over 380 exhibition booths displayed a wealth of products ranging from state-of-the-art coffee roasters and machines, to ground coffee and coffee beans, teas, accessories, snacks, syrups, coffee art and more.
Top-name brands included Breville, Fuso International, Monin, and a vast selection of national enterprises.
The expo also saw the hosting of the second World Super Barista Championships, with a variety of heats and accompanying entertainment and performances spread over the four days of the event.
Concurrent educational seminars from top domestic and international baristas and coffee experts, as well as presentations by some of the world’s top coffee-growing countries, were also popular.
Korea’s coffee industry has doubled over the past five years, seeing an explosion in both import and consumption and catapulting Korea to its place as 11th largest coffee market in the world. South Koreans are now amongst the top global consumers of coffee, and the country is home to over 12,300 coffee shops.