MILAN – Given the current global health emergency following the COVID-19 outbreak, the 5th World Cocoa Conference has been rescheduled to take place on the 23 – 26 May 2021, at the Bali Nusa Dua Convention Center in Bali Indonesia.
Over 1200 attendees, from 60+ countries gathered in Berlin for the 2018 conference bringing together the major players from across the value chain, including government agencies, chocolate manufacturers, trading companies, cocoa processors and service providers.
World Cocoa Conference – Reasons to attend:
- Share and discuss issues and challenges with your peers during roundtable discussions
- Hear the latest industry updates and assess opportunities for your business
- Hear strategies for growing cocoa communities and incentivising the next generation of farmers
- Identify new trading opportunities based on the latest supply and demand outlooks from all over the world
- Meet key decision makers from producing countries who are shaping the future of the cocoa sector