KÖLN, Germany – 4C is looking ahead to the year 2019 of being another year of change, continuing the path of further improving its system based on the requirements of roasters, traders, 4C units, coffee farmers, auditors and other stakeholders interested in sustainable coffee supply chains.
Increasing interest of coffee producers in 4C certification
Interest in certification of sustainable coffee is increasing. 4C is happy to announce that 18 new 4C units have been certified in 2018, raising the total number of 4C units certified to 244. The new 4C units are located in Vietnam, Brazil, Colombia, Honduras and Ivory Coast. A list of the certified units is available at the 4C Portal for 4C system users here.
Upcoming 4C trainings
As already mentioned in our previous newsletter, 4C has successfully implemented a series of trainings for its users and auditors. This series will be continued in 2019:
- 12-13 March 2019, Bogotá, Colombia
- 10-11 April 2019, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- 15-16 April 2019, Jakarta, Indonesia
- 22-23 May 2019, Varginha, Brazil
- 03-04 June 2019, Berlin, Germany
- 12-13 June 2019, Yamoussoukro, Ivory Coast
- 04-05 September 2019, Mexico City, Mexico
Please click here for further information and registration.