SAN FRANCISCO, U.S. — Williams Sonoma, a member of the Williams-Sonoma, Inc. portfolio of brands, has announced the launch of a Williams Sonoma branded line of coffee capsules. Blended from 100% Fair Trade Certified™* coffee and featuring 100% recyclable aluminum packaging, the new capsules reflect Williams Sonoma’s commitment to exceptional quality, sustainability and long-term relationships with coffee farmers.
The coffee inside the new Williams Sonoma Coffee Capsules comes from leading coffee producing countries worldwide, including Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ethiopia, Honduras, India and Kenya. Developed in collaboration with European coffee masters, the Williams Sonoma Coffee Capsules are suitable for OriginalLine Nespresso® drop through capsule machines**. The collection will launch with six flavors that are sold in sets of 10 capsules for $7.95. Each capsule makes one cup of espresso.
The flavors available at launch are:
- Intenso – a perfectly balanced cup with aromatic notes of dark chocolate.
- Ristretto – an intense, luxurious flavor with hints of citrus and cocoa.
- Cremoso – a spicy aroma and rich flavor with a smooth, nutty finish.
- Vanilla – a velvety, full-bodied espresso with sweet, creamy notes of pure vanilla.
- Lungo – an expertly balanced espresso with a nutty aroma and notes of black tea.
- Decaf Intenso – a subtle, woodsy aroma with delicate notes of ripe fruit.
To celebrate the launch of the new Williams Sonoma Coffee Capsules, all Williams Sonoma stores will be hosting a Williams Sonoma Coffee Academy technique class Saturday, April 6th.
In this class, customers can learn all about the new Williams Sonoma Coffee Capsules and learn to create three recipes using the new capsules including lattes, affogato and coffee granita.
*All Williams Sonoma Coffee Capsules are blended from 100% Fair Trade Certified™ coffee beans with the exception of the Decaf Intenso flavor.
**Williams Sonoma Coffee Capsules are suitable for OriginalLine Nespresso® drop through capsule machines, excluding Virtuoline, professional machines and built-in models as well as U, Prodigio, Expert and KitchenAid® models.
This product is not endorsed by or related to Nespresso USA or any of its affiliates. Nespresso® and KitchenAid® are trademarks owned by third parties.