SILVERWATER, Australia – At a time when more Australians are drinking coffee at home than ever before, Vittoria has launched a new range of 18 blends and single origins for Nespresso¹ original machines, available only at Woolworths. The new range is presented in premium aluminium capsules for optimal freshness and reduced packaging.
The range is Australian made, from 100% Arabica coffee and the only locally roasted aluminium capsules available in Australian supermarkets.
To support the launch of Vittoria’s new range, they have extended their long-term partnership with OzHarvest and will donate $1 per kilo sold on the entire range of aluminium capsules.
Vittoria Coffee CEO, Les Schirato said:
“Our ambition is to provide Australians with the best and freshest, locally roasted coffee in any format they choose. For capsule coffees, aluminium serves as an excellent material to protect freshness and taste. We’re delighted to partner with Woolworths to bring this new range to market for people to use in their home Nespresso machines.”
Woolworths Beverages Category Manager, Cormac Deery said:
” We’re excited to support a long-term partner and family-owned Australian company like Vittoria to ensure coffee lovers can get the cafe experience at home. Customers who purchase this new range will also be supporting OzHarvest continue the great work they are doing for our community in this time.”
Ronni Kahn AO, CEO and Founder of OzHarvest said, “We love working with our friends at Vittoria, a wonderful Australian family business. We are thrilled to see them extend their existing support of OzHarvest across this huge new range of beautiful coffee capsules. Every dollar donated can help OzHarvest provide two meals to feed Australians in need.”
The new Vittoria Coffee range includes 18 blends and single origins:
1. Maragogype (single origin). A rare varietal. More information here.
2. Sumatra (single origin) – a single origin from Sumatra with a Q Grade of over 90 points.
3. Zimbabwe (single origin) – Grown at the southeast border near Mozambique and produces a soft, crisp citrus flavour.
4. Colombia (single origin) – coffee plants grown in rich volcanic soil.
5. Oro – Vittoria’s most popular cafe blend.
6. Mountain Grown – one of the most popular blends in Australia. Mountain Grown 1kg Beans is the No.1 pure coffee product in Australian Grocery in value, volume and units²
7. Organic – 100% Certified Organic Arabica coffees sourced from Rainforest Alliance Certified farms. It delivers a well-balanced espresso and a sweet, nutty taste with milk.
8. Espresso – Vittoria’s original and flagship blend, since 1958.
9. Family Cup – lightly roasted and a bright blend with fruity characteristics.
10. Italian – A household classic. A medium roast that produces a milder cup.
11. Decaffeinated – using a natural water process which uses pure water to gently remove caffeine. It’s 100% chemical-free.
12. Valentina – A unique single origin coffee sourced purely from female producers at the source of origin. 100% Certified Organic Beans.
13. Black Valley (Riserva) – One of two new high-altitude Riserva blends. Their strongest capsule.
14. Inca Peru (Riserva) – high-altitude Riserva blend from Rainforest Alliance certified farms.
15. Lungo – translates to ‘long’ in Italian, specifically developed for a longer cup.
16. Ristretto – designed for a shorter extraction with intense flavours typical of Italian ristretto.
17. Latte – specifically developed for milk-based coffees with a caramel like aftertaste.
18. Piccolo – delivers a strong flavour for short milk-based coffees.
Vittoria Food & Beverage (“VFB”) is an Australian family business which began importing Italian food in 1947 and roasting coffee locally in 1958, for freshness. Today, the company is regarded as a pioneer of the coffee industry, driving the growth of espresso coffee for over 60 years and instrumental in the development of Australia’s cafe-culture.
VFB is Australia’s No.1 Pure Coffee Company² and the largest Australian manufacturer of coffee capsules. Its flagship Vittoria Coffee brand is served in many of Australia’s best hotels, restaurants and cafe icons and is Australia’s No.1 Pure Coffee brand². All Vittoria Coffee blends are made from 100% Arabica beans.
¹ Nespresso is a trademark of Societe des Produits Nestle SA. Neither that company nor its affiliates have manufactured or endorsed this product in any way and have no association to Vittoria Food & Beverage or the Vittoria® Coffee brand. Compatible with Nespresso original machines.
² “Vittoria” calculation based in part of data reported by Nielsen through its ScanTrack Service for Coffee for the 52-week period to week ending 19/04/2020 for Australian Grocery, according to Nielsen standard product hierarchy. Copyright © 2020, The Nielsen Company”