LONDON, UK – The organisers of The London Coffee Festival 2022 announce that Super Early Bird tickets for are now on sale. Tickets start from just £15, you can book yours today and save 50%. They are also announcing a the new Online Coffee Course: Home Coffee Training: Advanced Sensory, with Freda Yuan.
The Global Coffee School’s Home Coffee Training: Advanced Sensory is a 4-week cutting-edge course in the comprehensive ‘at home’, mindful mastery of sensory theory, awareness, skills and practise, in coffee and beyond.
Led by Freda Yuan (three-time UK Cup Tasters champion, international barista competition judge and author of ‘Sip ‘n’ Slurp: A guide to expert coffee tasting’), the course covers a range of Sensory theory and core-skill focus areas for the advanced home barista, including:
- Week 1: Sensory Theory and Introduction to Sensory Awareness
- Week 2: Attributes and Advanced Coffee Cupping & Tasting
- Week 3: Comparing and Assessing Coffee Using Sensory and Brewing Masterclass
- Week 4: Increasing Sensory Awareness
You can enrol in the online course for only £40.
- Amsterdam Coffee Festival 31 March – 2 April 2022
- London Coffee Festival 31 March – 3 April 2022
- Balance Festival 17 – 19 June 2022
- Paris Café Festival TBA 2022
- New York Coffee Festival 7 – 9 October 2022
- Milan Coffee Festival 12 – 14 November 2022
- European Coffee Symposium 20 – 22 November 2022