LOS ANGELES, U.S. – The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf announced yesterday that it has partnered with Warner Bros. Consumer Products to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the iconic series Friends. To commemorate the milestone, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf collaborated with Warner Bros. to create special edition Central Perk Coffee and Central Perk Tea products, named after the show’s legendary coffee shop.
The Friends-inspired coffee products, which can be found below, are now available for purchase online and will be available in retail stores starting on July 31 through the end of summer.
- Central Perk Medium Roast – Perfectly balanced coffee with a nutty aroma and a sweet, smooth finish that will make you feel like you’re sipping a java from Central Perk
- Central Perk Dark Roast – Rich, aromatic coffee with sweet, chocolate undertones that pack a punch and serve as a hearty pick-me-up
- Central Perk Tea – Freshly steeped black tea blended with bright citrus to create a sweet and refreshing flavor profile
In addition to the Central Perk coffee and tea products, on July 31, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf will also launch limited edition Friends-themed specialty beverages named after the show’s beloved characters. Guests can enjoy the following new specialty drinks through August 27:
- The Joey (Mango Cold Brew Tea) – The sweet, juicy flavor of mango pairs with a fruity cold brew tea for an enticing and seductive treat that is sure to turn heads just like Joey Tribbiani’s and ask, “How you doin’?”
- The Monica (Midnight Mocha Cold Brew) – Cold brew perfection is here. Rich, dark chocolate syrup combined with our bold, 20-hour steeped cold brew creates precisely balanced flavors of coffee and chocolate for perfectionists like Monica Geller.
- The Rachel (Matcha Latte) – Indulge yourself like Rachel Green, with the lightly sweetened blend of ceremonial grade matcha with our silky vanilla powder and milk. Perfect for the trendsetters and matcha enthusiasts alike.
- The Ross (Classic Flat White) – No awkwardness here, this beverage is sophisticated and sleek, just how Ross Geller wants to be. Freshly pulled espresso shots finished with lightly aerated milk, makes for a sweet, velvety refreshment. Get ready to be taken seriously.
- The Chandler (Caramel Coconut Latte) – It won’t be hard to commit to this drink. A blend of creamy coconut and toasted caramel infused with our extroverted espresso that not even Chandler Bing can say no to.
- The Phoebe (Cookies and Cream Ice Blended) – The combination of sweet, creamy vanilla, a splash of espresso and chocolate cookie pieces that is guaranteed to put a pep in your step and have you singing just like Phoebe Buffay.
As part of the Friends-themed celebration, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf will also offer a limited time Buy-One-Get-One-Free (BOGO) special starting on August 4, National FRIENDship Day.
For one week, guests that buy one Friends-themed beverage will receive one free Friends-themed drink to share with a friend.