Tuesday 27 September 2022
- Advertisement -spot_img

TAG

Taiwan

Coffee in Taiwan – How an Island of Tea-drinkers came to love the bean!

Taiwan is historically known for tea, and until the mid 1990’s visiting java junkies had few choices for a bean-juice fix outside of the...

Japanese UCC to invest to set up a facility in Douliu Industrial Park, Taiwan

TAIPEI, Taiwan – The Japanese coffee company UCC Ueshima Coffee Co. has announced on Friday it will invest to set up a facility in the Douliu Industrial Park, in Taiwan. On the same day, Yunlin County Magistrate Lee Chin-yung invited UCC Coffee Taiwan Co. President Masatoshi Sugimoto to taste freshly ...

Innovative textile product made from coffee oil launched in the U.S.

SALT LAKE CITY, U.S. – The Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA) has recently hosted the Taiwan New Products Launch at the Outdoor Retailer Summer Market in Salt Lake City, Utah. Four of Taiwan’s leading textile manufacturers presented innovative products ...

South Korean company Dongsuh exports bottled Starbucks to Taiwan

SEOUL, South Korea – Dongsuh Foods said Monday it began to export three types of bottled Starbucks Frappuccino ─ Coffee, Mocha and Caramel ─ to Taiwan this month. The local food firm signed a license agreement with Starbucks Coffee Company in 2005 to produce and market the U.S. coffee chain's ready-to-drink (RTD) beverage ...

Taiwan’s unique brand of coffee culture receives international recognition

TAIPEI, Taiwan -Taiwan’s coffee culture has become a touchstone for quality across the Strait. Several baristas in Shanghai said they are familiar with coffee industry techniques used in Taiwan and that they had received training from Taiwanese professionals. Coffee industry professionals in Taiwan have won top prizes in various world competitions.

Taiwan netizens unhappy over Starbucks price hikes for most coffee drinks

TAIPEI, Taiwan - Netizens were left spluttering into their skinny lattes Monday after coffee giant Starbucks announced a raft of price hikes. The chain, operated in Taiwan by Uni-President, said it would raise the prices ...

Taiwanese drank 2.85 billion cups of coffee in 2015

TAIPEI, Taiwan - Consumers in Taiwan drank 2.85 billion cups of coffee in 2015, which translates into a daily consumption of 780,000 cups, according...

Taiwan: Starbucks upbeat on growth

Taiwan’s top coffee shop operator, President Starbucks Coffee Corp, said its newly launched brunch products might help increase the number of customers by 10...

Singtex: the Taiwanese Company that makes clothes out of coffee grounds

TAIPEI - Consider your morning cup of joe. To produce it, only 0.2 percent of the coffee bean was used. The remaining 99.8 percent...

Taiwan helps fight coffee rust disease in Central America

Taiwan ambassador to Honduras Joseph Kuo and Nick Rischbieth, executive president of the Central American Bank for Economic Integration (CABEI) signed an agreement to provide loans to Central American countries ...

Latest news

- Advertisement -spot_img