NEW YORK, U.S. — Amora, a subscription-based coffee company delivering premium coffee directly to consumers across the U.S., has announced the results from its Mother’s Day survey, which found that 85% of mothers are more likely to drink either coffee or tea while at home instead of on the go.
“Consumers enjoy showering their mothers with gifts during Mother’s Day and what better way than to gift her with something she truly enjoys,” says Marina DiDomenico, Co-Founder of Amora.
“We indulge in the opportunity to support coffee lovers and be their perfect gift.”
Key Findings from the survey include:
- 73.5% of consumers are planning on purchasing a Mother’s Day present
- 76.5% of moms drink coffee or tea
- 40% of moms drink a cup every morning, 28% drink 2-3 cups per day, and 7% drink 3+ cups a day
- 85% of moms drink their coffee/tea at home instead of on the go
- 55.5% of moms jump-start their days with a fresh cup of coffee or tea
The survey also found that 44.5% admire their mother most because of her unconditional love for them.
“Mother’s Day is an opportunity for consumers to celebrate all that their moms have done for them,” said DiDomenico.
Super Hero Moms
“The survey data has showed that these super hero moms need coffee or tea to power them through their days. Amora is grateful to have the opportunity to provide fresh, premium products to mothers not only for the holiday, but every day of the year.”
The nationwide survey was conducted online from March 13th to 15th, 2018 and revealed the majority of mom’s coffee and tea consumption habits. Amora’s survey was completed by more than 200 women and men nationwide between the ages of 18-60.