BERLIN, Germany – Each year, the Specialty Coffee Association’s Best New Product Competition recognizes new products that represent quality and add value to the specialty coffee and tea industry. Eight different product categories are evaluated using the “Best I.D.E.A.S.” criteria set out by the SCA, with a winner declared in each category.
The 2019 Best New Product winners are:
– Nexus One by Aremde (Booth P11/P13, Hall 3): Commercial Coffee or Tea Preparation and Serving Equipment
– the Barista Pro, Model #SES878 by Sage (Booth N9, Hall 3): Consumer Coffee or Tea Preparation and Serving Equipment (Electrical)
– Cafflano Go-Brew (Portable Brewing Bottle) by BeansCorp Co (Booth J19, Hall 2): Consumer Coffee or Tea Preparation and Serving Equipment (Non-Electrical)
– Coffee Tasting Cups TC1 by Espro (Booth K4, Hall 2): Coffee Accessories
– Green Tea Concentrate by Monin (Booth E16, Hall 1): Specialty Beverage Flavor Additive
– Pono 2019 by Savor Brands (Booth L13/L15, Hall 2): Packaging
– Moon Brew by Lot Sixty One (Roasters Village Booth 54, Hall 3): Open Class
– Syncfo 4 in 1 Universal Coffee Analyzer by Krator Technology (Booth B40, Hall 1): Technology.
This year, judges also awarded two honorable mentions:
– TOUCH 02 by Tone (Booth C10, Hall 1): Commercial Coffee or Tea Preparation and Serving Equipment
– Flair Signature PRO – Black by Flair Espresso (Booth J34, Hall 2): Consumer Coffee or Tea Preparation and Serving Equipment (Non-Electrical).
The 2019 Design Lab winners are:
– Carrow Coffee Roastery, designed by Carrow Coffee Roasters: Spaces Category
– Champion’s Signature Collection , Ben Sutton x Loveramics x Playset Coffee: Vessels Category
– SIMPLo: Packaging Category
– Café Nahual : Branding Category.