MILAN – Last week, the Specialty Coffee Association (SCA) launched New in Coffee— new.sca.coffee — an online platform aimed at consumers and businesses, gathering the latest product launches across the sector’s vast and diverse supply chain.
Built to be a comprehensive resource for everyone in the industry to keep up-to-date with the latest product innovation, the platform features a graphic-forward interface with submissions across ten categories. Individual listing pages include descriptions, photos, video, and company contact information.
At launch, the platform is exclusively populated with entries to the 2020 Best New Product competition, previously scheduled for the Specialty Coffee Expo in Portland, Oregon. Best New Product will continue to live on as a much-loved feature of annual SCA trade shows in the future.
Public submissions will open soon in the following categories:
- Coffee Accessories
- Commercial Coffee Preparation & Serving
- Commercial Cold Brew Coffee Preparation & Serving
- Consumer Coffee Preparation & Serving (Non-Electrical)
- Open Class
- Roasting Equipment & Tools
- Specialty Coffee Beverage Stand-alone
- Specialty Non-Coffee Beverage Stand-alone