This special edition from Santos is dedicated to baristas is based on the traditional coffee grinder from 1954. A unique design and high quality features for a premium coffee. It can grind small amount of coffee thanks to its 1 kg (2.2 lbs) hopper, ideal for specialty coffee.
It offers a precise micrometric setting for all types of filtrations: espresso, filter, French press…
- Exclusive Santos ø 63,5 mm grinding discs: Santos manufactures its own grinding discs since 1954 to ensure a high quality grinding
- Direct dispensing of coffee and ergonomic coffee grinder spout
- Micrometric adjustment: Precise micrometric scale to adjust the grinding size.
- Horizontal feeding screw.
- Pulse button
- Powerful: commercial reliable induction motor.
A French know-how since 1954
Santos manufactures high quality coffee grinders since 1954, as well as its own grinding discs for a perfect grinding.
- The quietest coffee grinders on the market
- A high quality unimodal grinding
- Constant portion dispensed
- Heat dissipation: No “burnt coffee” effect while grinding
- Anti-static system
- Robustness and high quality of the materials
Santos will exhibit at Host Milano at hall 24, stand M66 N63.