Christian Sievert was elected member of the board of directors at AB Anders Löfberg’s shareholders’ meeting. Christian is 45 years old and runs the investment trust company AB Max Sievert.
Christian is on several boards, for example the retail-clothing company H&M and the private equity firm AB Segulah.
– An exciting task in a successful family business that is characterized by passion and long-range benefit. The company also has the possibility to grow even stronger, both in Sweden and on other markets, says Christian Sievert.
– Christian has valuable experience and will be an important resource in our continuous work with focus on profitable growth and becoming Europe’s most sustainable coffee group, says Kathrine Löfberg, who was appointed new chairman of the board after Anders Löfberg.
The board of directors of AB Anders Löfberg consists of:
- Kathrine Löfberg, Chairman of the Board
- Lena Andersson Hofsberger, Member
- Lena Larsson, Member
- Kasper Lennbroch, Member
- Mikael Löfberg, Member
- Niklas Löfberg, Member
- Christian Sievert, Member
- Charlotte Blomquist, Member, Employee Representative
- Ulf Karlén, Member, Employee Representative
- Bengt Holma, Deputy Member, Employee Representative
- Karin Lidberg, Deputy Member, Employee Representative
Löfbergs is one of the largest family-owned coffee roasters in the Nordic countries. The company has 300 employees and a turnover of SEK 1.5 billion.
The head office is situated in Karlstad, Sweden and the company has its own roasting-houses in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Latvia.