HAWTHORN EAST, UK – Today, Jura has revealed their top two trending machines as we look towards 2020. The most popular model continues to be the S8 which launched in March 2018, followed closely by the new platform the Ena 8, launched in March 2019. The most popular colours in the Ena 8 segment has been the Nordic White with the Metropolitan Black a close second.
George Liakatos, Managing Director of Jura Australia says, “The S8 is all about big choice and compact design, this machine combines the best of the compact class with elegant elements of the premium segment. The ENA 8 coming in a close second is also a popular choice with its sophisticated and modern design, offering the first VC compact brewing unit suitable for any compact space.
“We expect the Ena 8 to become a household favourite in kitchen appliances by 2020. In Australia, there is an increasing number of people are living in smaller spaces and apartments who want good quality barista coffee at home, without a coffee machine taking up their whole benchtop. It’s a win-win,” adds George. Jura ‘s top trending coffee machines.
Jura S8 – RRP $2,650
- Clean symmetrical forms and harmonious lines in chrome
- Refined materials and attention to detail combine to create a serene, harmonious whole
- Bean container cover is made of hand-polished die-cast zinc
- New professional fine foam frother
- Integrated 4.3” high-resolution colour touchscreen display
- Sophisticated operating concept for intuitive navigation
- Program individual preferences with a touch of a button
- Control the coffee machine with the JURA Coffee App
- 15 different specialties
- The Pulse Extraction process (P.E.P) ensures the optimum extraction time for short specialities and delivers a taste explosion for espresso and ristretto
- The Aroma G3 Grinder is now even more precise and twice as fast, while not compromising on the delicious aroma of the coffee beans
Jura Ena 8 – RRP $1,899
- Three colour designs – Nordic White, Metropolitan Black and Sunset Red
- Small – only 27.1 cm wide, 32.3 cm high and 44.5 cm deep – this one-cup machine will comfortably fit anywhere
- Stunning – a cylindrical shaped water tank inspired by premium crystal carafes; a key highlight of the design
- Simple – easy to use 2.8” TFT display and clearly defined operating panels
- Automatic filter type detection – RFID technology detects when the CLARIS Smart water filter (50L capacity) is being used and adapts settings automatically
- Freshly ground, not capsuled – freshly extracted every time from coffee beans. The Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.®) optimises the aroma of a short ristretto or espresso
- Fine foam technology – creates airy, feather-light milk foam
- 10 specialties at the touch of a button – the perfect cup every time
Available from selected electrical retailers, department stores and independent and specialty outlets.