CLOSTER, N.J. – JURA combines sophisticated technological breakthroughs and compact class convenience with the new JURA IMPRESSA F8 TFT, the first space-saving automatic coffee center with a TFT color display, says the company. Designed for the digital age, it makes it easy to prepare your favorite specialty coffees in a flash, from coffee to lungo, cafe creme, espresso, cappuccino or latte macchiato. These advanced features provide a true bean-to-cup experience:
- Rotary Switch makes operation easy. Simply turn it to see a list of specialty coffees on the display, and then select your choice.
- Programming is easy and intuitive. Four beverages can be individually programmed on the start screen and assigned any name.
- JURA’s innovative Aroma+ grinder grinds fresh beans gently, yet at twice the speed, just before brewing, preserving more flavor and aroma. An aroma preservation cover for the bean container keeps beans fresh
- JURA’s fine foam technology, an advanced frothing system for delicious milk foam with a feather-light consistency.
- JURA’s Intelligent Pre Brew Aroma System extracts maximum flavor and aroma from any blend or roast of coffee.
- Height-adjustable spouts accommodate cups or glasses as tall as 4½ inches.
- Hot water and steaming functions can be used to brew tea or heat milk, and you can top off your hot chocolate with a flourish of foamed milk.
Swiss designed and Swiss engineered, the IMPRESSA F8 TFT won the internationally recognized Red Dot Product Design Award for its creativity, innovation and quality.
The IMPRESSA F8 TFT comes in Piano Black and is 11 by 14 by 17½ inches.