MILAN – The ever-popular JURA E6 household coffee machine has had an upgrade, making the convenience of owning an automated machine at home even better. Featuring an additional product page on the modern TFT display, users can now enjoy up to 11 different ground coffee specialities, while maintaining the simple operation and superior coffee result the E6 is known for.
George Liakatos, JURA Australia’s Managing Director says, “The E6 is the perfect entry-level machine for the household that enjoys their coffee but likes the convenience of being able to make one at home. This machine is so easy to set up, use and clean, which is why it has been so popular over its lifetime. The updates offer more variety, which is perfect timing with some of the newer specialities growing in popularity such as the espresso doppio and macchiato.”
Key features of the new and improved E6 include:
- An additional product page extends the selection to a total of 11 different specialities.
- Boasts four additional specialities: Caffè Barista, Lungo Barista, Espresso Doppio and Macchiato.
- Espresso Doppio grinds, tamps and brews twice with just one touch
- CLARIS Smart provides perfect water quality for the perfect taste.
- The Intelligent Water System (I.W.S.®) automatically detects filter presence.
- Integrated maintenance programmes and the interchangeable milk spout guarantee perfect hygiene.
- The Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.®) optimises the extraction time and guarantees the very best aroma even for short speciality coffees.
- The premium, chrome-plated cup grille serves as the perfect stage to showcase each and every speciality.
- Operating concept with controls on the front of machine, with a 2.8″ TFT colour display
The JURA E6 in platinum is available in Australia for RRP $1,699 online at www.au.jura.com as well as selected independent and specialty outlets.