MILAN – Jura has redesigned its bestseller and are launching the latest generation of its E8 in the Australian market from 1 April 2021. With inquiries already coming in for the new machine due to the successful launch overseas and the latest Roger Federer campaign, Jura Australia have allowed customers to pre-register for one of these highly anticipated machines. Enjoy the full aroma of coffee that’s in a league of its own – always freshly ground and freshly extracted.
The new E8 mid-range JURA coffee machine is loaded with features including the new extra shot function, 17 different beverages and one-touch automatic cleaning with new mini tabs.
George Liakatos, Jura Australia General Manager says, “We thought the original E8 was packed with features and clearly so did our customers worldwide as it has been the best-selling model globally for the last 5 years.
The new generation E8 really takes automated coffee machines to the next level. It’s not only packed with features but sophisticated in design and easier to use with the machine set up to make 17 coffee specialities, a new Extra Shot button and simplified one-touch maintenance with our new cleaning tabs.”
For the new E8, JURA has combined features previously reserved for its premium segment with the advantages of the most successful automatic coffee machine in its history to create an entirely new machine.
Jura E8 – Key Features:
- The Professional Aroma Grinder is a new, quiet grinder with a perfected cutting geometry which allows the flavours to fully unfold, thereby increasing the aroma by 12.2% compared to conventional systems, maintained for the service lifetime.
- 17 different coffee specialities can be prepared at the touch of a button, including a Cortado.
- Those who like their coffee more intense can pep up their cappuccino or flat white using the Extra Shot function. The machine will grind, tamp and brew twice to ensure the coffee is not over-extracted.
- Thanks to the innovative fluid system, automatic milk system cleaning takes place at the touch of a button with new mini tabs
- An intelligent algorithm identifies your drinking habits and ensures the start screen displays either two or four of your favourite drinks
- The ability for Siri to prepare a coffee via the J.O.E.® coffee app from compatible phones and tablets.
Easy programming, simply touch and hold each beverage to enter programming mode to completely customise drinks from coffee strength, temperature, amount of water and amount of milk.
The Jura E8 in Piano Black will be available from 1 April 2021 for an RRP $2290 online at www.au.jura.com as well as selected electrical retailers, department stores, independent and specialty outlets. Customers can pre-register for the E8 from today here: https://au.jura.com/en/homeproducts/machines/E8-Piano-Black-INTA-15372