PARIS, France – AVPA, the Agency for the Valorization of Agricultural Products based in Paris, inaugurates its first International Tea Contest in May. The AVPA international contest is unique in its kind, based on gastronomic rather than standardized refereeing, seeking an original rather than consensual sensory profile.
Teas are classified and compared by categories, and different medals are awarded within each category: gold, silver, bronze, and gourmet.
More than one tea may receive the same medal, as the award salutes their own exceptional character. This competition is giving a chance to all teas.
AVPA (the Agency for the Valorization of Agricultural Products) experience has been organizing gastronomic competitions dedicated to excellent products of origin for the last 15 years.
After vegetable oils, roasted coffees and gourmet waters, it is now time for outstanding quality tea producers to be awarded and celebrated as such.
- Compare your teas with other teas of excellence.
- Obtain recognition for your work especially in your professional, financial and administrative environment.
- Develop workforce motivation and strengthen team spirit.
- Increase the value of your teas on national and international markets.
Dates to Remember
- Registration forms and samples before May 4th, 2018
- Awards ceremony in Paris: June 26th 2018