NEW ORLEANS, US – This year’s SCA Workshops at Expo allow you a chance to deep-dive into specific coffee topics, gain valuable experience, and hone your skills—all while giving you the flexibility to experience all that the show floor has to offer. The Specialty Coffee Expo is taking place September 30 – October 3, 2021 in New Orleans at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center.
This year’s SCA workshops include:
- SCA Coffee Taster’s Flavor Wheel
- Advance Manual Brewing
- Developing Latte Art Techniques
- Introduction to Cupping
- Water Quality for Better Brewing
- Dialing-in Espresso with Different Roast Styles
- Roasting Styles Exploration
- Understanding Organic Acids
- Analyzing Roast Profiles for Sweetness
- Effective Communication for Customer Service
- Exploring Alternative Milk
- Bar Flow Efficiency
- World of Coffee: Overview of Coffee Regions and Styles
- Fundamentals of Green Coffee Buying
Sign Up To Volunteer
Do you love specialty coffee events and building new relationships, feel passionate about our industry, or just want to help the specialty coffee community flourish? Volunteering at Expo is a perfect way to do all three!
The Specialty Coffee Expo relies on over 500 volunteers filling thousands of hours of support each year to make everyone’s Expo experience a great one.
Choose from a variety of positions to suit your interests or build your skills across different show elements, including lectures, cupping, the U.S. Coffee Championships, and more.
Click here to learn more
Registration is Open
Got questions? Find answers to your registration questions at the link below. Register before August 19, 2021 to receive valuable discounts.
Connect on Socials
As we begin to make plans and prepare for New Orleans, we’ll be looking back at over 30 years of Expo to remind ourselves of what we have to look forward to this fall. Follow the event on socials and lookout for opportunities to share your #ExpoMemories!
SCA will be welcoming over 400 long-time and new exhibitors to the Exhibits Halls at Specialty Coffee Expo.