MILAN – With an exciting mix of online lectures and a virtual trade exhibition, the International Virtual Congress on Coffee Capsules hosted by the German Coffee Association, will provide concise answers to current questions about the highly volatile coffee capsule market. Congress and Exhibition Fee amount to 125 EUR + VAT (16%) for Members of the German Coffee Association and 195 EUR + VAT (16%) for Non-Members. Registrations are only possible online here until 13 November 2020.
If you have questions on registration take a look at the registration guide.The online congress will be offered by Zoom, which is directly accessible via the congress website. Participation is only possible after payment has been made.
- Recycling capsules & responsible coffee management
- Study: How does (lack of) sustainability influence capsule consumption?
- Innovative coffee capsule materials
- Industrial capsule processing technologies
- Future of coffee capsule leak detection
- Achieving freshness with smart oxygen management
- How does Germany drink capsule coffee? – penetration, drivers & barriers
Law & Regulations
- European Union policy on packaging: A focus on coffee capsules
- Compostable coffee capsules from a legal perspective
- Exploring the freshness & extraction dynamics of coffee capsules
- Shelf-life of coffee in capsules
In addition to the Online-Congress, the German Coffee Association is hosting a virtual trade exhibition. This exhibition offers all congress participants the opportunity to explore the innovative world of coffee capsules and establish new business partnerships.