JAKARTA – The stylish JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta boasts imaginative coffee breaks that offer meeting guests a personalized opportunity to recharge between sessions.
Planners who arrange an event at this luxury business hotel in Jakarta can enhance the experience with a variety of fresh, customizable coffee break choices, including the following guest favorites:
- Black and White: The quintessential “old New York” experience paired with classic sweets such as chocolate fudge cake, walnut brownies and banana cream pie; Big Apple-themed performances can be added upon request.
- Wrap and Go: A stylish Mediterranean deli break featuring light salads, mini sandwiches and dessert.
- Lifestyle: A premium international experience featuring truffles, cheese, salmon tartare brioche and more.
- Indonesian: Various signature Indonesian snacks flavored with local flair.
- Doughnuts and Bagels: An artistic display of eight doughnut styles and 12 bagel combinations that range from apricot Berliners to sesame seed bagels topped with cream cheese and gravlax.
- Oriental: A spread of Cantonese fried or steamed dim sum delicacies served with various condiments and wrapped in modern Chinese décor.
- Orange and Citrus: Fresh, citrus-infused selections that range from grapefruit and prawn salad to lemon meringue.
- Healthy Choice: Various homemade fresh smoothies complemented by healthy offerings such as Vietnamese spring rolls, crab seaweed and bean sprout salad.
In addition to these new amenities, this five-star hotel’s 23 Jakarta conference rooms encompass an impressive 16,727 square feet of total meeting space.
JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta is a 290-room, 27-suite luxury hotel rising 30 floors above the heart of Jakarta’s Mega Kuningan Golden Business Triangle commercial and shopping district.