On Monday, February 15, 2016 ICE Futures U.S. Financial, Stock Index, Precious Metal and Credit Futures Products will be open to trade electronically and this day will be considered a regular clearing corporation business day. Please refer to the ICE Futures US President’s Day Trading Schedule.
For products that are closed on Monday, the previous night’s settlement price will be carried forward. Settlement instructions and clearing submissions will be processed according to the schedule below:
Friday, February 12, 2016
- All submission and processing deadlines remain unchanged.
- Final (EOD) settlements for USD will have a value date of Tuesday, February 16, 2016; foreign currencies will have a value date of Wednesday, February 17, 2016. Auto withdrawal requests in USD resulting from EOD processing will not be processed.
Monday, February 15, 2016
- The processing of transactions in PTMS and ACT should be completed by 1:30 p.m. Eastern.
- PCS file transfer to MFT or PCS submission through ECS for Monday’s trades must be received by 2:00 p.m. Eastern.
- Gross Customer Margin (GCM) File submission to MFT for Monday’s trades must be received by 2:00 p.m. Eastern.
- No intra-day calls or original margin transactions will be processed.
- Match-off files and clearing reports for the Monday, February 15th trading day will be available to members at approximately 3:00 p.m. Eastern on that day.