NEW YORK, U.S. – On Monday, May 30, 2016 ICE Futures U.S. Financial, Stock Index and Precious Metal Products will be open to trade electronically and this day will be considered a regular clearing corporation business day.
Please refer to the Exchange’s Memorial Day Holiday Trading Schedule. For products that are closed on Monday, the previous night’s settlement price will be carried forward.
ICUS processing schedule will change as follows:
Friday, May 27, 2016
- All Submission and processing deadlines remain unchanged.
- Final (EOD) settlements for USD will have a value date of Tuesday, May 31, 2016; foreign currencies will have a value date of Wednesday, June 1, 2016.
- Auto withdrawal requests in USD resulting from EOD processing will not be processed.
Monday, May 30, 2016
- No intra-day calls or original margin transactions will be processed.
- The processing of transactions in PTMS and ACT should be completed by 1:30 p.m. Eastern.
- PCS file transfer to MFT or PCS submission through ECS for Monday’s trades must be received by 2:00 p.m. Eastern.
- Gross Customer Margin (GCM) File submission to MFT for Monday’s trades must be received by 2:00 p.m. Eastern.
- Match-off files and clearing reports for the Monday, May 30th trading day will be available to members at approximately 3:00 p.m. Eastern.