ARDON, Switzerland – After the launch of the c’2 Cameo, the next generation of espresso machines, Eversys has announced details of its new factory, which opened in January.
Located a short distance from its current premises in Ardon, Switzerland, the new factory provides increased production capacity, an investment in staff, leading edge technologies and greater global capabilities, all as part of the manufacturer’s ongoing commitment to customers.
The factory will exclusively produce the c’2 Cameo, and as with current Eversys products, the e’series and Shotmaster, every machine will be handcrafted and bespoke.
The site seeks to produce 2,500 c’2 Cameo machines in 2018, rising to 5,000 by 2019. Eversys’ e’series will continue to be made at the existing production site.
Kamal Bengougam, chief commercial officer, comments: “The new factory is a real turning point for Eversys, providing a state-of-the-art infrastructure that will develop our business to the next level.
“Due to the growing popularity of our super-automatic espresso machines in the market, we’ve outgrown our current facility. By increasing the number of machines we can produce, we’re able to service the global market and provide our customers with the increasing number of machines they need.”
As well as the new factory, Eversys will be opening a new showroom and headquarters in March 2018, making it easier for customers to see first-hand the latest innovations from the Swiss manufacturer.
For more information about the c’2 Cameo, visit www.cameo-espresso.com.
About Eversys SA
Eversys is a Swiss manufacturer of coffee equipment. It specialises in innovative design of super-automatic coffee machines, built to make outstanding beverages. Its vision to bridge the gap between traditional Italian coffee equipment with the speed and electronic intelligence of the super-automatic machine means coffee quality in the cup is delivered every time.
- Eversys, founded by Jean-Paul In-Albon and Robert Bircher in 2009 is a privately owned Swiss company. Since June 2017 the stock listed Italian De’Longhi Group is a strategic and financial partner of Eversys with a stake of 40%
- Eversys technology delivers the quality of traditional coffee making equipment with the speed and intelligence of super-automation
- Eversys super-automatic coffee machines allow operators to keep labour and training costs to a minimum while delivering a superior cup of coffee
- Every machine is handcrafted in Ardon, Switzerland. The Swiss-made label stands for high quality materials, precise manufacturing and for the best results and reliability
- Each machine is designed and built in modular format meaning efficient servicing
- Eversys machines are supplied to the out of home market globally, including coffee shops, restaurants, and contract caterers
- Eversys’ unique e’Connect telemetry technology provides real time machine data to allow operators to manage their business