LONDON, UK – Taking place from May 22nd – 23rd, 2018, at London’s Olympia, European Coffee Expo is the result of months of consultation with key buyers and suppliers, including an industry-wide survey.
It is an exhibition, together with a star-studded conference and demonstration programme, launching at the request of buyers and sellers alike.
European Coffee Expo works alongside a steering panel of top buyers recruited from all the major industry sectors. They continue to help us shape the event ensuring it delivers for both exhibitors and visitors.
The show targets the whole ecosphere of buyers, sellers and intermediaries. In addition to the artisan coffee and café sectors, thousands of major corporate buyers will be visiting from restaurants, pubs, hotels, fast food outlets, casual dining, contract caterers, retail, leisure, travel, forecourts, supermarkets, health and education and work spaces to name but a few.
- The only event that is 100% about coffee (and tea and other beverages)
- It is a COFFEE show and not a café show!
- Located at the UK’s premier venue in London – Olympia – to maximize attendance
- Active support and guidance from dozens of top industry professionals
- Conference and demonstration programme devoted to the business of coffee
- Targets all senior corporate buyers not just the hipsters of East London
- The organising team has proven success in launches around the world
The overarching aim is to improve coffee and beverage customer service, increase sales and profitability.